Links to my Books

Links to My Writings

Meditations on Maintenance for the Kindle
Memoirs of a Super Criminal for the Kindle, Nook
One Year in the Mountains for the Kindle, Nook
Adventures of Erkulys & Uryon for the Kindle and Nook


Friday, September 12, 2008

Absence

Wow how time flies once you have a new baby. I thought yesterday was July 14th but I look up and two months have speed by. After having a new edition to the family everything changes: priorities, time usage, energy usage, the ability to think... It is very strange, but also very satisfying. Our little boy is the joy (and frustration) of our day. We are adjusting and reorganizing our lives to accommodate the little guy. At times it is difficult, we don't have the time to do the things we want to do (update blogs) and definitely no time to do the things we like to do (go for bike rides or camping). But in time once a new balance is reached things will be better and easier and more enjoyable. So maybe in the near future I will have more time to update my blog and philosophize about life and art and religion and culture and all the things I like to think about. Until then stay tuned for the even more sporadic updates.

No comments: